Extended Access Appointments
GP Extended Access – making it easier to get a GP appointment at a time that suits you
- Do you find it difficult to attend an appointment during the working day?
- Are you a busy parent with small children?
- Or do you rely on working carers to take you to appointments?
The Northampton GP Extended Access service makes it easier for you to book an appointment with a local GP or other healthcare professional at a time that is more convenient, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Appointments are available in Northampton.
When are appointments in my area available?
- 18:30 – 21:30 Monday to Friday
- 09:00 – 17:00 Weekends
- 10.30 – 13.30 Bank Holidays
What type of appointments are available?
A range of appointments are available through the service, including the following:
- GP- routine GP Appointments & test results
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurses- acute minor illness, smears, dressings etc
Where will I be seen?
GP appointments that are offered will be telephone consultations only.
Some Face to Face Appointments are available with our Nurses and you will be informed if it is a face to face appointment and these will be at Northampton GP Enhanced Access Service on the ground floor of Highfield Clinical Care Centre, Cliftonville Rd, Northampton NN1 5BD