Seasonal Flu 2020
We are booking appointments for Flu vaccinations for those eligible. Please click on the links below for further information.
We have a designated Flu line 07572840713 that you can call between 9.00am - 4.00pm or alternatively you can call the practice to book an appointment any afternoon.
Please be aware that our Clinics are arranged based on the delivery dates of the vaccines arriving at the surgery. We have no control regarding the dates we are given for delivery and have to organise the clinics we offer around these dates.
We have a limited supply of vaccine and our appointments do get booked quickly. To avoid disappointed please ensure you contact us at the soonest opportunity.
Please turn up for your appointment or cancel if you cannot attend. At our recent Saturday Clinic when staff have given up their time, we had 500 patients booked and 70 failed to attend. This wasted valuable time and resources when we could have offered these appointments to other patients.
How to help our flu clinics run smoothly:
- When attending for a flu vaccination please ensure you are well with no Covid symptoms
- Be prepared for the weather in the event you have to wait outside for a very short period
- Bring a mask or face covering with you
- Wear a short sleeved top so your arm is easily accessible
- Turn up for your appointment at the time given to you
- Cancel your appointment if you cannot attend so we can offer it to someone else in need.
Why Should I get vaccinated Click here
NHS Guidance Click here