Flu/Covid Vaccinations 2021 -2022
ABINGTON MEDICAL CENTRE COVID CLINICS
We are running additional covid booster clinics for our patients that are eligible. Please feel free to call us to book in for your appointment.
How to help our Covid Vaccination clinics run smoothly when attending Abington Medical Centre:
- When attending for a Covid booster vaccination please ensure you are well with no Covid symptoms
- Be prepared for the weather in the event you have to wait outside for a short period
- Bring a face covering with you
- Wear a short sleeved top so your arm is easily accessible
- Turn up for your appointment at the time given to you
- You will be required to wait for 15 minutes after your vaccination
Patients also have the opportunity to arrange a vaccination appointment locally, https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/ or call 119.
For NHS advice about COVID-19, including symptoms, testing,and self-isolation. Please click on this link - NHS COVID Information